Organizational Membership is open to any company that provides community-based behavioral health services and supports, treatment, prevention or recovery programs.
Membership Dues Structure
Membership dues for an organizational member will be assessed on a base rate of .01% of total annual revenues per federal tax ID number. Membership dues are a minimum of $5,000 and a maximum of $50,000.
FBHA leads a legislative agenda that:
- Promotes finding resources for care and recovery on behalf of its member agencies.
- Represents your concerns before the Florida Legislature, the Office of the Governor, state and federal agencies.
- Provides an opportunity to participate in meetings and events with state leaders.
influence and input
FBHA membership provides an opportunity to engage in setting policy direction for the industry through:
- Comprehensive and timely analysis which keeps members updated on legislation and agency initiatives impacting behavioral health policy and funding.
- FBHA legislative updates, calls and policy alerts.
Guidance on state and federal policies and regulations from knowledgeable and experienced staff:
- Monitoring and reporting on rule development.
- Representation of member interests and concerns about state agency regulatory matters
As a member, you will have access to our staff’s policy expertise in:
- Department of Children and Families
- Medicaid services
- Child welfare
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Juvenile Justice
FBHA utilizes many methods to inform members about the latest developments in the behavioral health field, relevant legislation, state agency regulatory actions and other timely issues. FBHA provides information through various communication channels including:
- Regular email alerts about issues of critical concern.
- Weekly conference call updates during Legislative session.
- Informative monthly newsletter.
- FBHA bill tracking, published during each legislative session to keep members current on relevant bills.
- Legislative alerts and summaries.
- The latest news and member updates on our website
- Social media updates.
As an FBHA member, you have access to consulting and technical services from our talented staff. FBHA can assists its members in the following services:
- Community, media and government relations (including coordinated editorials, op-eds, letters to the editor and press releases).
- Public awareness campaigns and grassroots engagement.
- Issue identification, promotion and messaging.
- Special event planning and coordination.
- Marketing research, public opinion surveys, and focus group studies.
- Enhanced networking opportunities with statewide behavioral healthcare providers
- Access to all board meetings as well as eligibility to serve on the board of directors
- Eligibility to participate and serve in leadership roles in the following FBHA divisions:
- Business Innovation
- Children and Adolescent
- Public Resource and Administration
- Recovery and Social Supports
- Membership and subscription to the National Council for Behavioral Health
- Membership in Open Minds
- Access to monthly FBHA Newsletters and ability to submit articles
- Ability to nominate top preforming staff for Awards of Excellence within the field of behavioral health.
- Access to post information on the FBHA website- events, organizational successes, position vacancies, etc.
- Ability to use the FBHA logo to showcase membership
- Access to professional workshops and trainings
- Discounted rates at FBHA Conference and other hosted events.
- Access to behavioral health job board postings.